Tuesday, 1 September 2015

September TBR {under editing}

September TBR


Hello lovelies,


So, just recently I posted my August Wrap Up.  I hope you will take time and look at it before starting to read what I plan to read this coming month.


I always have a very ambitious list of what I want to read yet I almost never read everything on it, sadly.


Here are the books I want to read this coming month:



-Camelot Burning and Avalon Rising by Kathryn Rose


Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel. This is about sixteen year old Peggy Fitzroy who pretends to be the missing Francesca in Court.

-The Burning Sky


Kingdom Keepers Disney At Dawn by Ridley Pearson
-The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
-A Grimm Warning by Chris Colfer


This is a less ambitious list but still a lot to accomplish in one month. Once I finish a book that I really enjoyed I will probably post a review or more like a rant about it.  


I have to read Camelot Burning and Avalon Rising by Kathryn Rose for a research project at school but they are YA books and I think I will enjoy them immensely.


The Scorch Trials I want to read before the movie comes out later this month.  And once I read it and see the movie I will do a review of both individually and then a book v. movie review.  I can’t wait! :)


Kingdom Keepers Disney at Dawn is on my list because I want to read it as I just recently finished the first book and I am trying to read all of the books.


Palace of Spies is such a great book so far and I am about halfway through it but I want to finish it so bad so I can read the next one. That is why it is on this list.


The Burning Sky just seems like a really good book and I want to try reading it.


A Grimm Warning is on my list because the fourth book came out and I haven’t even read the third. Whoops!


Anyways. I am looking forward to completing this list and will hopefully do so before the month comes to an end but with school and all it might be a bit hard but I will try.  


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment