Wednesday 6 July 2016

Top 5 Wednesday | Favorite Books Outside Your Comfort Zone

  TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY SAM. YOU BASICALLY GET A NEW TOPIC EVERY WEDNESDAY, AND YOU LIST YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS RELATED TO THAT TOPIC. HEAD OVER TO THE GOODREADS GROUP, AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF WEDNESDAY-ERS IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!

Today’s topic is “Favorite Books Outside Your Comfort Zone” This is such a hard topic for me to do because I don't read that many books outside my comfort zone or if I do, I usually DNF them. Well, here it goes.

5. Me before You

I adore this book. I do not pick up Adult books like ever but I am planning on reading more Adult books in the future. I also don't really read romance adult and while this wasn't all romance it was still there. I enjoyed this a ton and I did tear up cause this book makes you feel all the emotions so prepare yourself. 

 4. Open road summer 

This was really really good. I did not end up eating it Five stars but I still really enjoyed it. I have started reading contemporary but normally I shy away from them because I feel like they are kind of fake and too cutesy but this was a lot different. 

3. Falling Kingdoms by morgan Rhodes 

I only picked up this book because it got good reviews. But it is compared with Game of Thrones and that is a show that is not up my ally. I wasn't really prepared for the amount of death that happened in this book but I still highly enjoyed it and is one of my favorites for this year. 

2. fallen By Lauren Kate

I adore fantasy but I don't reach for paranormal like ever but I picked up this book and I enjoyed it so so much which surprised me a lot. 

1. Obsidian by jennifer l. armentrout

I love this book but it is another book I would never pick up on my own. I don't read paranormal ever and then I picked this up and enjoyed it so so so so so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment