Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 Goals and Resolutions!


Hello guys. 

Today, I am going to do something that everyone does but not everyone follows. Aka, my 2017 New Year's Resolutions. These are all goals that I aim/hope to follow. That doesn't mean that I will because there are bound to be some bumps along the road. 

Let's get into it. 


READING/BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS

1. Try to Read at least Six Books a Month

My reading habits have been horrible, the past couple months because I just haven't had the time or motivation to read. I will, however get better at it and try to read more instead of staring at a computer for hours. 

2. Blog 3-4 Times a Week!

This is going to be a hard one but I am determined to complete it at least for the weeks that I am not on vacation or having big exams/too much hw. I want to get better at blogging, thus receiving more exposure and hopefully getting frequent visitors or followers. In order to complete this goal, I will try and take the time to write a post whenever I have a little bit of time to spare, even if I already have a post for that day. That way, I can post regularly. 

3. Post/Write One Book Review a Week

Book reviews are important in order to have a book blog. I have been severely lacking in posting reviews and I have about five started or half finished but they take so long so I need to do one when I actually feel inspired. 

4. Spend more time writing quality posts

This means, not doing as many memes because I want to spend more time actually writing posts that aren't just lists. But this probably won't work so well. 

5. Catch up on NetGalley Books

I have a tendency to request too many NetGalley books and then never get around to them or completely forget about them. I am going to try and request less books and actually read the ones I really want to. 



WRITING RESOLUTIONS

1. Plot Books Before Writing Them 

I am a horrible planner and plotting is my enemy. We hate each other. But not this year. This year, I am going to befriend plotting. 


2. Actually Finish At Least One Book

I have yet to finish any of my books. I have so many books that I have started but I have never bothered to finish any of them which makes me so mad. So, I am really hoping to finish at least one. 



That is it for today's post. I know that it is so so short, I am sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment