Friday 5 January 2018

Movies I Am Excited For In 2018!

Hey guys. 

I recently did a post all about the 2017 movies I watched and I figured that I'd share some movies I want to see in 2018. 

Some of these movies don't have release dates yet, so I am not sure if they will be released this year. These are all the movies that I am excited for, though I'm not sure if I will actually watch them.

With that being said, let's get into it.







MOVIES

1.  Paddington 2 ~ January 12, 2018

The first movie was so so cute and just a feel good movie. If you haven't watched it [especially if you have younger siblings or kids] then you should.

2.  The Maze Runner The Death Cure ~ January 26, 2018 

This movie has been moved back several times and I am so happy that it is finally here. I love The Maze Runner movies and books and I hope this lives up to my expectations. I guess I need to finally finish reading this book...

3. Black Panther ~ February 16, 2018

I wasn't going to put this on this list but I really liked Black Panther in the Captain America movie so I hope this is good. All the teasers and posters so far make me so excited. 

4. A Wrinkle in Time ~ March 9, 2018

I have never read A Wrinkle in Time, but I plan on it so I can see this movie. My mom really liked this book when she was younger, and I really want to read it because it is science fiction and it looks good. Plus I really like Chris Pine and I liked Levi Miller in Pan. 

5. Love, Simon ~ March 16, 2018

This is another book to movie adaptation and I haven't read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda yet so I don't really understand the plot. However, I do hope to read the book before I see the movie because I really want to see it. 

6. Ready Player One ~ March 30, 2018

Oh look. It's another book to movie adaptation that I really want to see but haven't read the book yet. I've read some reviews on it and people say the book is very good so I am excited to try it. 

7. Avengers Infinity War ~ May 4, 2018

The Avengers movies are some of my favorite movies of all time. They have so much humor, action and great developed characters. And after that cliffhanger from Captain America Civil War, I am excited to see what's going to happen. Plus, all the Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man will be in this movie!

8. Solo: A Star Wars Story ~ May 25, 2018

The Star Wars movies are some of my favorite movies (you can probably tell as The Last Jedi won for my favorite movie of 2017). Han Solo is an amazing character from the original trilogy and getting to see his backstory is going to be so much fun. I can only hope that they do a good job on his character and don't mess him up. 

9. The Darkest Minds ~ September 14, 2018

I have not read the book that this movie is based on but I am so excited to see it. The whole premise sounds amazing and people I know really love this book. 

10. The Nutcracker and the Four Realms ~ November 2, 2018

The Nutcracker is my favorite ballet and when I heard that Disney was making a movie based on that ballet, I couldn't have been more excited.  Also, Keira Knightley is in it and she is one of my favorite actresses so I am excited to see her in something else. 

11. Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald ~ November 16, 2018

Another Harry Potter movie! Of course, I am excited for this one. I love the Harry Potter movies because they are so much fun and the characters are amazing and easy to love. The first Fantastic Beasts movie was so funny and fun to watch. I loved getting to see the new characters and plotlines come to life on screen.

12. Mary Poppins Returns ~ December 25, 2018

The first Mary Poppins movie is such a childhood favorite of mine. Seeing another one come out so far after the first one is a little bit scary because I really don't want them to mess it up. I really hope Emily Blunt does well, though she probably will never live up to Julie Andrew's Mary Poppins. 

13. To All The Boys I've Loved Before ~ Unknown 2018 Release

This is another book to movie adaptation and I have not read the book yet but I plan to read it before I watch the movie. The release date isn't known yet but it has been filming for awhile and set pictures have come out so it should come out this year. Lara Jean just seems like a fun character to watch and I am excited to read this and watch the movie.

14. Ophelia ~ Unknown 2018 Release

This is the last book-to-movie adaptation and movie on this list. The book is about Ophelia from Shakespeare's Hamlet and Daisy Ridley is staring as Ophelia so naturally I am excited! 


That is it for this blogpost. Are there any movies on my list that you hope to see as well?  Or any movies that you want to see that aren't featured on this list?  Please share them with me as I'd love for new recommendations. 

See you all soon!


1 comment: