Sunday 28 January 2018

Weekly Recap: 1/22 - 1/28

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I managed to read another ARC which is amazing! I'm on top of it so far this year which is great. I also already wrote and posted a review for it.  I had a three day weekend this past weekend which was helpful as it gave me a chance to rest.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:





Library: 





Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
High Heels by Jojo
Union of the Snake by Riverdale Cast
Bloodstream by Transviolet
That Man by Caro Emerald
Heaven by Julia Michaels


Next Week I'm Reading


 


Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment