Thursday 28 July 2016

Top Five Wednesday | Most Unlikable Characters [July 27]

  TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY SAM. YOU BASICALLY GET A NEW TOPIC EVERY WEDNESDAY, AND YOU LIST YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS RELATED TO THAT TOPIC. HEAD OVER TO THE GOODREADS GROUP, AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF WEDNESDAY-ERS IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!

Today’s topic is “Most Unlikable Characters ” Turns out, I really had trouble with this topic because characters that I dislike, tend to be the villains. But I managed to find some. 


5. Aspen from The selection series

This could be a very controversy person. I happen to not like Aspen because he didn't seem to really genuinely like America and he just constantly got on my nerves. He also seemed to be rather clingy for someone who I had my doubts about. This is something that is very controversial so don't hate me.



 4. Octavian from The Heroes of Olympus Series

This is someone who should be on everyone's lists. I really did not like Octavian. He isn't necessarily a villain but he is someone who constantly bothered me and who I wouldn't have hesitated to punch, had I been in the book series. 


3. Lavender Brown from The Harry Potter Series

I just don't like Lavender. She messed up my ship and was just extremely annoying. She also didn't act like her age. She acted like a whiny child, who didn't get the toy that she wanted. I'm sorry but she really annoyed me and still does.



2. cal from the red queen 

  As you all know, I adore The Red Queen book. I love the characters and the plot. I just did not like Cal. Maybe it was because he was part of yet another love triangle or maybe it was because he just seemed fake to me. Whatever the reason, I didn't like him but I hope to change my mind with the next book because he seems to have a lot of potential.


1. Gale Hawthorn from The Hunger Games Trilogy

This is someone whom I complain about often. I just don't understand how people can like him more than Peeta. I tolerated him until [SPOILER ALERT!] he killed Prim. Like, come on. That is Katniss' sister. And I loved it in the movie when she just rejects him. Totally rejects him. Kicks him out of her life.


I hope you enjoyed this short little post and I'll see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment