Thursday 28 July 2016

ARC AUGUST TBR!

I am horrible with read-a-thons but I always try to get done with a good amount of books. I am also horrible at reading ARCs so this is a perfect time for me to catch up on my NetGalley ARCs. 

This read-a-thon is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat and it is where you can get a head start on reading your ARCS. Past or present ARCs. It doesn't matter. Just get them readSign ups will open July 1st and close July 31st. Each week in August a linky will go up where you can share your progress. At the end submitted books will be confirmed so you must review them somewhere. If submissions can't be verified you may be disqualified so you have to leave leave something, even if it’s just a sentence or two!

Here is my small and tentative TBR list: 










No comments:

Post a Comment