Sunday 11 December 2016

Weekly Update: 12/5 - 12/11

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This was a productive week in terms of school. I got a lot of things done and am on top of my work for the most part. Also Hairspray Live was this week [I didn't watch the whole thing but the soundtrack is amazing]

I have also been watching Legends of Tomorrow because #newobsession.

And so many books came!

I started Blogmas as well and am trying to catch up but we'll see. Also, I am so excited for Christmas so prepare yourself for some posts this week! :)

Also, if you didn't join my book club, go join!!



New Books

Purchased:


 






Library: 





Received for Review: 








In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  





Next Week I'm Reading


 





Upcoming Reviews







Upcoming Posts



Monday:  December TBR 

Tuesday: Gift Guide for Book Lovers 

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment