Sunday 23 September 2018

Weekly Recap: 9/10 - 9/23

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry, that I didn't do a recap last weekend but I didn't have much to write and I wanted to wait. I'm still settling into college and getting used to the workload and everything. I joined chorus which is super fun.

I haven't been reading as much but I am trying to get into a good routine.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 


 



Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

Saturday: August '18 Wrap-Up


This Week I Read



This Week I Watched


 



This Week I Listened To 

I Like Me Better by Lauv
Natural by Imagine Dragons
I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li
You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
Louder by Lea Michelle


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment