Sunday 9 August 2015

July 2015 Favorites

July 2015 Favorites


Hello lovelies. Today as my blog title states I am going to do my July favorites.


Here they are:



Song: Good for You by Selena Gomez   I love this song so much because it is by one of my favorite artists and because it is just plain beautiful! I couldn't stop listening to it for this whole month and that is why I adore it! Listen to it if you have not heard it yet.



Book: The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling. I chose this book as my favorite book this month because I absolutely loved the plot of this book and loved how it wasn't a complete love story and the girl wasn't obsessed with the guy. :) Rating: Five out of Five Crowns




Food: Caesar salad. I love this type of salad because the dressing is creamy and delicious on top and it is a really good salad. Try it if you haven't.


Snack: potato chips. So, who doesn't love chips? I love these because they are a really good short snack. And yes, I do know that they are bad for you but at least I'm not eating them 100% of the time...


Place: Disneyland. Yes, I know you can't go here multiple times in one month but since my family and I got to go here for two days it was by far my favorite place to be. :)



Movie: Paddington. This is such a cute and good movie. It's sort of like a feel good movie that you should watch if you want something that is cute and has a happy ending. I love this movie and had to buy it!

Dessert: ice cream with chocolate syrup
Outfit: black shorts, purple Airwalk shoes, and an Ariel/Disney top
Hair: Straight and down


TV show: Poldark. This was a summer tv show that my family and I watched. It was a break from the other shows that we really like. It was interesting and historical and did I mention that Aidan Turner is pretty attractive in this?


Social media: Pinterest. This is what I did a lot because I didn't have much time to be on the internet. And I also don't own much social media!


Beauty Product: Baby Lips. I love this beauty product. When you put it on, it makes your lips feel all smooth and all. You should try this out if you haven't.


Story on Wattpad: The Last Knight by May Tijssen. This is such a good story on Wattpad. So, if you have Wattpad please go read it and support the author. She is also really nice. :)

I shall do a couple book reviews for some books I read in July and will do an August TBR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment