Friday 2 October 2015

September 2015 Wrap Up and Book Reviews

September 2015 Wrap Up and Book Reviews

Hello lovelies,

        So, the month of September has just finished and with that said here comes another wrap up of what I read in this month.  *Que music*   

I feel like I did pretty well as far as reading and getting things done in this month. And I’m pretty happy about what I’ve accomplished. I know I didn’t read all the books I was supposed to this month but I decided not to read some of them either because I didn’t want to, didn’t feel like it or was just bored of that series.  

So without further ado, here are the books I read in the month of September:

The first book I read was Camelot Burning.  I really enjoyed this book and you can see the full review on my blog. Go check it out!

I rated this book 4.5 out of 5 Crowns




The next book I read was Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel.  This book was an amazing historical fiction mystery that had me hooked from the start. I currently love historical fiction and am frequently reading that genre. I have a full review on my blog so you can go read that if you want the whole summary and information about that book.

I rated this book Five out of Five Crowns




The next book I read was Kingdom Keepers Disney At Dawn which I shall be doing a review of soon so you’ll be able to access that.  I really enjoyed this book as I had read it before and it is a good relatively short read that you can accomplish pretty quickly and you can feel good about what you read and the fact that you finished a nice book. :) If you know what I mean.  

I rated this book 4 out of 5 Crowns




The next book I read was The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. OMG I can’t say how much I enjoyed this book. It was awesome, suspensful, and creepy.  I loved this book and I haven’t seen the movie yet but I plan to ASAP (possibly this weekend). I will be doing a review of this book as well as a review of the movie and a book v. movie review because it’s likely to not have a lot of the elements that were in the book. And can we just talk about Dylan O’Brien for a minute. Like seriously…

I rated this book 5 out of 5 Crowns




The next book I read was The Burning Sky. This book was a little hard for me to get into but after I finished it, it was amazing. It had such a well thought out and developed world that sucked me in. The character’s were good and pretty believable. The only thing I didn’t really like was the fact that the characters fell in love a little fast. I mean in real life it takes a little longer than this…. I will be doing a review soon on this book. I am halfway done with it and you will see it soon.

I rated this book 4.5 out of 5 Crowns




The final book I read this month was Stork. I started this a couple months ago and I didn’t like it at all. Then my sister forced me to read it as she loves this series so I read it and I have to say it was pretty good. It wasn’t my favorite or anything but it was pretty good.  I will be doing a short review some time on this book so keep your eyes peeled. :)

I rated this book 4 out of 5 Crowns

So, I didn’t read Disney At Dawn because I didn’t want to really… Same goes for Avalon Rising and A Grimm Warning.  I will be reading these sometime just not now.

So, I feel like I read a decent amount. It could have/should have been more but I can’t always do that with school and all.  I will be posting my new TBR soon which is pretty large. I just have to think about which books I really want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment