Thursday 3 December 2015

November 2015 Wrap-Up!

November 2015 Wrap-Up

Hello lovelies,

So the month of November has come to an end and with that comes another wrap-up post.

I feel like I managed to get through a good amount of books this month. More than I expected due to my ambitious TBR.



The first book I read was Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Yes, I have read this book before but I was re-reading it and I actually liked it way better the second time.



The second book I read was The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron. This was a different type of book than I would normally read but I loved it immensely and am planning on reading the next book soon.


The third book I read was In the Time of Dragon Moon by Janet Lee Carey. This was a really good fantasy story and I loved it a lot. Check it out!



The fourth book I read was Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This is a shorter book in the series The Lunar Chronicles and it was amazing. It gave me all kinds of emotions and considering I finished it in school, well I was kind of a mess by the end.



The fifth book I read was Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke. If you asked me even last year if I’d ever want to read this book, I would have said no. But here I am telling about reading this book. I am going to be doing a review on this because it was awesome and gave me many chills, scares and tears.  Whew! That was one hell of a book.



The sixth book I read was Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen.  I love this series a lot and I loved this book as well. I love how the main character has progressed a lot since the first book. In good and bad ways. I recommend this series to anyone and I will soon be re-reading the series.


I am also almost halfway through The Death Cure by James Dashner and I am halfway through Defy by Sara B. Larson.  

See you all for my TBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment