Saturday 2 January 2016

December 2015 Wrap-Up!

December 2015 Wrap-Up

So, the lovely year has come to a close so I obviously need to do a wrap-up blogpost.

I’m pretty proud of what I read during this month as I had a break and I had more time to read.



The first book I read was Defy by Sara B. Larson. This book was amazing and is definitely going on my top reads of 2015!


The second book I read was Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I can’t say enough good things about this book! It was very well-written and had the biggest plot twist I’ve ever read. I am working on a review for this one so keep your eyes peeled.



The third book I read was Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood. This book was pretty good. Better than I thought it would be but still not the best book I ever read. I will be doing a short review on it soon.


The fourth book I read was The Inventor’s Secret by Andrea Cremer. I loved this book and am going to read the next one soon but for right now I have a long list of books to read so that will be going at the end of it. :)


The fifth book I read was Keeper of the Lost Cities by Sharon Messenger. I was re-reading this book and it was just as amazing the second time I read it!



The sixth book I read was Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. I was re-reading this obviously and I loved it even more. I adore the HP books and I will for a long time.


The seventh book I read was The Legend of Holly Claus by Brittney Ryan. I was re-reading this for like the fourth time. I loved this book a lot.



The eighth book I read was The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. OMG! I loved this book and I have written a review for it I just haven't gotten around to actually typing it yet. (Being sick sucks you guys. It really really sucks)

The believe that that was all I read this month. I am working on Rook by Sharon Cameron and I am almost done with A Court of Thorns and Roses.

I will see you soon for my January 2016 TBR!

~Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment