Monday 25 January 2016

Musing Mondays #1

Musing Mondays at ADailyRhythm
I just joined a weekly meme called Musing Monday's and it is hosted by A Daily Rhythm You choose an answer to one of these questions and then answer the weekly question which always changes.

The Questions:


  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
This week's Random Question: Have you read-or do you plan to read-the Shannara Chronicles by Terri Brooks? Have you been watching the new TV series based off the books? If so, what do you think?
I'm currently reading...



I am currently reading two fantastic books. One of them is Winter by Marissa Meyer which has almost lived up to my expectations so far. The other book I am reading is Curio by Evangeline Denmark. This book is so amazing and when I finish it, I shall be sure to do a book review!


This week's Random Question: Have you read-or do you plan to read-the Shannara Chronicles by Terri Brooks? Have you been watching the new TV series based off the books? If so, what do you think?
No, I have not read The Shannara Chronicles, however I really want to so I can watch the TV series.
That's all for today's Musing Monday! I hope you enjoyed and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment