Thursday 11 February 2016

Favorite Book Couples! As of February 11, 2016!

Since Valentine’s Day is coming up, I decided to do my Top 10 Favorite Book Ships. Be aware that these are only from books I have read.


I will have more than ten books on this list so stay with me guys. Go grab your favorite snack and a cup of tea and settle in for this blogpost. These are also in no particular order.

First: Cinder and Kai from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.


Their relationship is so adorable and real, you almost forget they are in a future Earth, fictional book and are fictional themselves. They make you laugh, cry and awe. I love them so much!




Second: Thorne and Cress from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.


These two are so adorable. From the moment they met to the moment of their first kiss to the moment they both realized they loved each other.  AHH! I fangirl so hard when I read about these two!







Third: Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians AND The Heroes of Olympus  by Rick Riordan


I love their banter and the fact that Annabeth is super smart and always comments on the stupid stuff that Percy does. And I love how they call each other names. “Seaweed Brain” and “Wise Girl”  #Goals





Fourth: Leo and Calypso from The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan


They are so adorable. I used to ship Leo and Hazel but Calypso is so much better for Leo.


“They send a person who can never stay.” she whispered. “Who can never accept my offer of companionship for more than a little while. They send me a hero I can’t help-just the sort of person I can’t help falling in love with” (Calypso says this to Leo)



Fifth: Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


They are a perfect match and I shipped them from the start. Their romance is beautiful and so real. They are pretty much polar opposites that fit well together. I love how it isn’t an insta-love romance and it develops. He saved her life and she’s saved his countless of times.






Sixth: Remus and Tonks from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


This is one of my only adult ships. Most of the other ships on this list are teenagers. I love Remus and Tonks. Remus didn’t want to be with Tonks because he felt like he was too old for her and he thought the fact that he’s a werewolf would repulse her but it didn’t. The last Harry Potter broke me in terms of their ship.



Seventh: America and Maxon from The Selection by Kiera Cass


America and Maxon are the cutest thing ever. They are just perfect together and even have their own signal! <3




Eighth: Morpheus and Alyssa from the Splintered Trilogy by A.G. Howard


The main ship in this series is Jebediah and Alyssa but I love Morpheus and Alyssa. The sexual tension is sometimes too hard to bear. He is a total bad boy and she’s sort of a good girl.


“Raising one hand, he tilts his hat to that sexy slant. "You want me. Admit it."
Even if he's partly right, I'll never tell him. "Why would I want you?"
He lifts three fingers to countdown. "Mysterious. Rebellious. Troubled. All those qualities women find irresistible."


Even when he’s sick he’s flirting:
“Shh." I squeeze his hand. His palm feels clammy. "We have to keep it down, okay? We don't want my dad coming in."


He grits his teeth against more shivers. "Always knew I'd end up in your bed . . . and hear you say those words one day." He manages a smirk.


Jeb snarls. "Unbelievable. Even when he's at death's door he's a tool." He arranges a pillow beneath Morpheus's neck. "Why don't you keep your mouth shut while we help you."


Morpheus laughs weakly, his skin flashing with blue light. "What say Alyssa"--his breath rattles--"give my mouth something else to do?”

“Oh, but my netherling side did, and she casts my human armor aside.
She guides my hands, knots my fingers through his hair, teases his tongue with hers. She won’t let me pull away, because she wants to be there again. In Wonderland, where his tobacco-flavored kisses always take us . . .
Because the things I loathe are the things she adores: His snark, his infuriating condescension. His menacing mastery of half-truths and riddles. The way he shoves me into the face of danger, forces me to look beyond my fears and reach for my full potential.
Most of all, because he encourages me to believe in the madness ...in her . . . the darker side of myself: the queen who was born to reign over the Red kingdom and to give Wonderland a legacy of dreams and imagination.
His gloved palms seek the bend of my waist, the bow of my hips. He moves me on top of him, so close there’s not enough space for a blade of grass between us. His kisses grow insistent, desperate. His flavor winds through me, fruit and smoke and earth, and other things born of shadows and storms . . . things I can’t put a name to.”




Ninth: Hector and Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson


Their relationship is so real and perfect. I love the two of them together and I loved all their scenes because it feels real.


[No fanart sorry.]


Tenth: Kaden and Lia from the Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson


This is not the main ship in this series but I have been crazily shipping them from the start. They seriously need more scenes together and I am hoping that that will happen soon!


[No fanart for this one either. :( ]


Eleventh: Maven and Mare from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


I seriously thought that this ship was going to be the main ship but looks like it won’t be. I thought these two were perfect together and I hope that it isn’t over between them.




Twelfth: Sophia and Rene from Rook by Sharon Cameron


These two hated each other at first but at the end they were such a cute couple. I love these two so much. They have wonderful chemistry and I’m glad that Rene finally accepts that she is a strong and independent young woman who wants to do things on her own.


[No fanart :( ]


Last but not Least: June and Day from The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu


These two were so cute together. I really like these two because they have a lot of chemistry. Couples in dystopian novels don’t always work which is kind of what happened in this trilogy but they were adorable.




That’s a wrap on this blogpost and I will see you all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment