Monday 1 February 2016

Musing Monday February 1, 2016

Musing Mondays at ADailyRhythm
I just joined a weekly meme called Musing Monday's and it is hosted by A Daily Rhythm You choose an answer to one of these questions and then answer the weekly question which always changes.

The Questions:

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
This week's Random Question: What do you do with your books once you’ve read them?
Up next I think I'll read....
I'm going to read Spinning Starlight up next as I think it will be a fun, quick read. This is a fairytale retelling of the Wild Swans! It's a fairytale not usually retold so I'm excited!


This week's Random Question: What do you do with your books once you've read them?
That's a simple answer. I keep them on my shelf. I have been slowly getting rid of the books I read as a young child but I love them <3 I obviously keep them cause I like to re-read them and they are my precious objects. (Don't judge)
That's all for today's Musing Monday! I hope you enjoyed and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment