Monday 22 February 2016

Musing Mondays February 22, 2016!

meme-MusingMondays-pink-boxed2

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by A Daily Rhythm, that asks you to answer one of the following questions and one special question, which changes every week.
The Questions:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
Yesterday I finally posted a Book Haul from December and January and I posted a book review as I haven't in forever so those are up and you can go check them out. I plan to write a lot more on here. I've just been so busy with school!
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: How do you choose which books you read?
It tends to differ. Sometimes I just choose a book that I have been wanting to read for a couple months and then sometimes there is a book that is due back to the library within a week and I have to read that super quickly. I do make a TBR for each month out of all the books I want to read in the next five months or so and I pick from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment