Wednesday 17 February 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Best Suggested Books You Loved

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainy from gingereadslainy (youtuber). Every week a topic is given and you have to name your top five of it. These aren't in any order so let's get started...

5: The Maze Runner by James Dashner


One of my friends suggested this book to me and I really thought that I would hate it as I am more interested in books with female protagonists but I loved this book a lot. 

4: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


A lot of my friends recommended this book to me about four/five years ago. I said that I would hate it and my parents didn't approve so I didn't pick it up until a couple years later and I ended up really enjoying it. 


3: The Selection by Kiera Cass


My sister (@sprinklesandseams.blogspot.com ) actually recommended this book to me and it is one of my favorite series and books. 

2: Splintered by A.G. Howard


This book was recommended to me last year by one of my friends (Claire). She really liked the first book and told me to read it and I ended up enjoying it a lot and picked up the others even though she didn't like them. 


1: Cinder by Marissa Meyer 


This was recommended to me by one of my friends and I am so glad she told me to read this as it is one of my favorite series of all time! 

These are also books that I highly recommend so go check them out if you ever need something to read and haven't read these. Oh and go check out Cath from https://trustinthewords.wordpress.com as she did a post as well.

I will see you all soon for a couple TV episode reviews, a haul and a book review! 

Keep on Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment