Tuesday 23 February 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Feb 23

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic...
Top Ten Books We Enjoyed Recently that Weren't Our Typical Genre or that Were Out of Our Comfort Zone



1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

I do not usually read paranormal books and this is basically one of the first YA paranormal books that I have ever read but I actually enjoyed this book (even though I did not rate it 5 Crowns).


2.  The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 

This is not really out of my comfort zone but I don't normally read books that are this popular (such as The Vampire Diaries etc) but I enjoyed this and rated it 5 Crowns. 


3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin 

I don't normally read classics on my own time but I read this one and it was pretty good. 


4.  The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

This book was another kind of paranormal book and I loved it!


5. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

This was a really long book (it seemed) and took me a while to complete but this was pretty good compared to some long books. 



6. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

I recently re-read this and I found it so much better and more memorable as I remembered it more. 

I do not have ten books for this list :( [All pictures belong to their respective owners]

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment