Thursday 3 March 2016

February 2016 Wrap Up!

February Wrap-Up

Time for this  month’s wrap-up!!!

February wasn’t the best reading month but I am still proud of how many books I actually managed to read.



The first book I read was The Conjurer’s Riddle by Andrea Cremer. This is the second book in The Inventor’s Secret series. I really enjoyed this book as a sequel even though there wasn’t as much action and romance as I thought there would be. I also rated this 4.5 out of 5 Crowns.



The second book I read this month was Winter by Marissa Meyer. This is the last book in The Lunar Chronicles which is one of my favorite series of all time. I rated this 5 out of 5 Crowns.



The third book I read this month was Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. This book was really good and I rated it 4 out of 5 Crowns.


The fourth book I read this month was The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. I rated this 5 out of 5 Crowns. This is the second book in The Remnant Chronicles series and I might have even enjoyed it more than the first one. It had me in tears, laughing and almost ripping the book to shreds. My review will be linked at the bottom of this post.



The last book I read this month was The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling. I thoroughly enjoyed re-reading this book and of course rated it 5 out of 5 Crowns.

I also have a couple books that I didn’t finish as I either didn’t have time or didn’t like it.



The first book I didn’t finish was The Death Cure by James Dashner. I didn’t finish this book because I can’t seem to bring myself too. I’ve been trying since October so one day I will just sit down and read it but probably not until Spring Break.



The second book I didn’t finish was Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis. This was because two days after I started it, there was a hold on it at the library and I had to return it. :(



The last book that I didn’t finish was Prophecy by Ellen Oh. This is because I thought it was up my ally but turns out it really wasn’t. I didn’t enjoy it so I returned it and didn’t finish it.

That’s all for the books I read in February. I will be seeing you soon for my March TBR and a book review of a book I just finished.

Reviews Mentioned:
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment