Monday 14 March 2016

Musing Monday March 14, 2016


Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Books And A Beat

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
I wish I could read_____, but....

I really want to read Lady Midnight by Cassandra Claire but I just started to read City of Bones which is amazing so far but I don't want to read Lady Midnight until I finish this series! 



THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Approximately how many books do you read per week? Per month?
This really depends for me but I usually read about two-three books per week. It changes if I have a lot of tests or something like that. I read about seven books a month even though I wish I could read more. 


What are you musing about?

No comments:

Post a Comment