Monday 7 March 2016

Musing Monday March 7


Musing Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Books And A Beat

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
Up next I think I'll read....


Starling by Lesley Livingston. This book sounds so good and I need to read it because it is from the library. I love anything having to do with mythology so this book should be amazing! 


THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Which characters (from which book) do you think deserve their own spin-off story? Why?
This is kind of a hard question for me but I have a couple of characters from different books that I think deserve their own spin-off story.  The first book is definitely Harry Potter. I would love to see a trilogy about The Marauders and what happened at Hogwarts during that time.  The second book is The Hunger Games. I'd love to see either the games Haymitch was in, the first Hunger Games, or maybe Finnick's story.  And the last book is The Remnant Chronicles series. I would love to see more about what happened before Lia's time as this series is so interesting. 


What are you musing about?

No comments:

Post a Comment