Monday, 16 May 2016

Weekly Update: 5/9-5/15

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do. 

This week,  I finally saw Captain America Civil War which was amazing but the ending was really weird. I expected something better for that kick ass movie. Come on Marvel...  Review will be up this weekend!

I also ordered three books from Book Depository last week but none of them have come yet. Do any of you know how long it takes for books to arrive? I ordered Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and The Crown by Kiera Cass and I want all of them right now!

New Books

Purchased:



Library:

 




In Case You Missed It

I was a horrible blogger this week and didn't post at all! 


This Week I Read

  


Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews









3 comments:

  1. Hello! ^_^ I think this is my first comment on your blog, but I just wanted to tell you that it's really great that you are managing a blog so well especially when you're also writing, reading and going to school during this time.

    Only now I've realized how much I have been missing out from your blog posts, because you talk about, show and review so many different kinds of books! I always want to read new books but I never know how to choose or where to start.

    It's a lot of fun reading about the different stories you like and just about your reading life. :) Also, you *must* read Me Before You. I read it a few years ago after Marelda Blue (do you remember her?) made a blog post about it. It's such an amazing book, it's so emotional and touching, and so so sad. But there are funny parts too! I cried a little after reading it. I hope you enjoy every page of it!

    I've never heard of Book Depository until now, and it's so good that they sell books for cheaper prices and with free shipping! Please keep up with the great blog work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try so hard to manage my time between my school work and my blog and watt pad writing but it is really hard.

      I have so many book recommendations for you and so many books that I could give you for your birthday. I'm dying.

      Wait Marelda Blue has a blog?? Can I have the link?? And I can't wait to read Me Before You as the movie comes out next month.

      Thanks I'm going to try and get a post up tonight and a book review on Friday. :)

      Delete
  2. I can only imagine how hard it must be. :( I would really like to continue with writing on Wattpad and maybe even make my own blog but probably only during the holidays. You're doing such a good job though!

    Ahh~! I'm so excited to receive a book. Really, any book is fine for me, I will most likely enjoy it. :) Thanks again so much.

    Here is the link to her blog: http://booknerddiaries.blogspot.ca/?m=1
    But I checked it and it said the blog does not exist. :( She used to post a lot around 2013-2014 but I think she stopped. They were really good, she made a lot of posts about books like you do.

    You're welcome. I'm looking forward to it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete