Monday 16 May 2016

Weekly Update: 5/9-5/15

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do. 

This week,  I finally saw Captain America Civil War which was amazing but the ending was really weird. I expected something better for that kick ass movie. Come on Marvel...  Review will be up this weekend!

I also ordered three books from Book Depository last week but none of them have come yet. Do any of you know how long it takes for books to arrive? I ordered Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and The Crown by Kiera Cass and I want all of them right now!

New Books

Purchased:



Library:

 




In Case You Missed It

I was a horrible blogger this week and didn't post at all! 


This Week I Read

  


Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews









1 comment:

  1. I try so hard to manage my time between my school work and my blog and watt pad writing but it is really hard.

    I have so many book recommendations for you and so many books that I could give you for your birthday. I'm dying.

    Wait Marelda Blue has a blog?? Can I have the link?? And I can't wait to read Me Before You as the movie comes out next month.

    Thanks I'm going to try and get a post up tonight and a book review on Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete