Monday 4 July 2016

UPDATE!

Hello guys. 

So, as I have mentioned before, I am going to California and am not sure how much I will be able to post there.  I will try to post a review once a week but I am not certain yet. I have to see how my grandparents' wifi is and if I can use their computer. 

That being said, I will be doing a ton of reading so I hope to have a lot of reviews coming in the near future. 



I will also try to keep up with weekly memes or give them all to you at the end of the month/beginning of next month when I return. 



I am going to miss all of you so so much but I can't wait to get back on here and post. 



And I'll leave you all with a little gif from Jim Kirk. Btw. I am going to see the new Star Trek movie that comes out this month. I can't wait!!!!!




1 comment: