Wednesday 3 August 2016

Top 5 Wednesday | Books I Feel Differently About [Aug 3]

  TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY SAM. YOU BASICALLY GET A NEW TOPIC EVERY WEDNESDAY, AND YOU LIST YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS RELATED TO THAT TOPIC. HEAD OVER TO THE GOODREADS GROUP, AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF WEDNESDAY-ERS IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!

Today’s topic is “Books I Feel Differently About ” Turns out, I had a lot of trouble with this topic. I normally either hate a book or love a book from the beginning, and that doesn't change. But I found five that did change.



5. pride and prejudice by jane austen

This was a book that I was forced to read by my parents. I did not like it because I was being forced to read it. But as time passed, I begun to really like the story and characters.


 4. Divergent by Veronica roth
This is a book that I read because it was popular. I didn't read it because I wanted to. And I said I enjoyed it. But now, I probably would have only rated it 2 Crowns because I feel like it isn't as good as it could be. 


3. mockingjay by suzanne collins

I really hated this book. I was not happy with the way things played out and I thought that I would forever dislike this book. That is not the case. Now, I like it better and will probably give it a reread.



2. The chronicles of prydain by lloyd alexander

  I did not really like this series when I first read it back in fifth grade. Now, I really like the series and even dressed up as Eilonwy one Halloween. 


1. the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe by c.S. Lewis

This is a book that I feel like I didn't understand the first time that I read it. Now, I understand it and I really really like it.


I hope you enjoyed this short little post and I'll see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with all these books on this list!

    ReplyDelete