Tuesday 23 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday || Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Books That Have Been on Your TBR Since You Started Blogging



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that other bloggers are welcome to join in, to create Top Ten lists on varying topics. This week it's Top Ten Books That Have Been on Your TBR Since You Started Blogging. Honestly, this is a tad embarrassing. 

Yay! Time to embarrass the book blogger. Honestly, there are way too many books that I could use for this list and most of them I own. 







Snow Like Ashes

I have owned this for two years and I have never picked it up. I bought it on a whim at Barnes and Noble because I liked the cover but I never bothered to read it. I need to get around to it when I stop having so many other books to read. 




Grave Mercy

Grave Mercy is a book I have been wanting to get around to since the summer before I began to book blog and yet I have never checked it out or bought it because it looks a little overwhelming.




Trial by Fire

I have had Trial by Fire for three years and I have never picked it up because I keep reading mixed reviews so I am kind of scared to read it for myself. 



 Stolen Songbird

I don't know why I haven't picked this up. Maybe because I think I won't like it but I really need to get around to reading this. 


Princess of Thorns

Princess of Thorns is something that I have wanted to read, but other books get in the way. For example, I have so many library books that I never read books that I actually own. 




Winterspell

It was a pretty good book though. Winterspell is a darker Nutcracker retelling and it seems to be a really good book. It has also gotten pretty good reviews. I have had this book for less than a year so that is my excuse for not reading it yet. 




Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Cruel Beauty is something I've also been meaning to read for a long time. I just haven't found the right time. 




Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone is something I should get to reading soon as I have already started Six of Crows. 






The Testing

This is a book that I have started at least three times but have never managed to finish it 


10 The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

 I was planning on reading her whole Iron King series first but I think I may start this before the end of the year. 


1 comment:

  1. OMIGOSH you have to read The Testing! It's one of my favorite dystopian books. It's a lot like the Legend series, The Hunger Games, and The Maze Runner mixed together! I totally recommend it! :))))

    ReplyDelete