Sunday 4 September 2016

Weekly Update: 8/29 - 9/4

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Reading and blogging is not going well now that I have school. I will still try to blog at least twice a week and read two books a week but we shall see.

I started my first week of school and it went okay, I suppose. I also had to attend the first football game of the season which wasn't as fun. I was literally at school on Friday from 7:20 AM to 10:30 PM.  This weekend is also a three day weekend so I am catching up on things.



New Books

Purchased:





Library:







In Case You Missed It



This Week I Read

  
  




Next Week I'm Reading








Upcoming Reviews







Upcoming Posts



Monday:  Music Monday featuring All the Same to Me by Anya Marina and The Flip Side by Shawn Johnson Review 

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday is Fall TV Topic so I'm doing Top 10 TV Shows

Wednesday: Top Five Wednesday is Characters I Want as a Family

Thursday: NONE

Friday: The Shannara Chronicles Season One TV Review and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo Review

Saturday: Most Anticipated Releases of Second Half of 2016

Sunday: Love Me Deadly by Alycia Linwood Book Review






Around the Blog Community


No comments:

Post a Comment