Monday 26 June 2017

Weekly Recap 6/19 - 6/25


I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This is a really long recap since I haven't done one of these in months. I am trying to showcase a ton from the past months. The new books section are all the books I've gotten since I have last recapped. The "this week I read" section is all the books I've read since I did a reading recap. Everything else is just from this past week.

I am now on Summer break [finally]. This past weekend, I went to NYC with my family and I got to see Anastasia, the new Broadway musical. If you have the time, the money and the ability to get there, you should go see a Broadway show. They are so well done and amazing. I wanted to go see Anastasia because I love the 1997 Animated movie and my parents agreed to buy tickets for this musical. It was different from the Animated movie but it was just as good and I really enjoyed it. I also got to go to the Bronx Zoo which is ginormous and there are so many animals and it was a lot of fun.  And yes, it was very hot this past weekend but manageable.

I didn't get to read or write too much but I am hoping to this coming week as I have a bunch of posts to write and some novels to plan.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:









Library: 








Received for Review: 


 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  



This Week I Watched


 




Next Week I'm Reading







Upcoming Reviews







Upcoming Posts



Monday: Weekly Recap

Tuesday:  Summer Bookish Bingo TBR + Joyride by Anna Banks Review

Wednesday: Anastasia Broadway Musical Review 

Thursday: Wonder Woman Movie Review

Friday: Geekerella Book Review 

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap






Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment