Monday 28 August 2017

Weekly Recap: 8/21 - 8/27

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I haven't really had much time to work on my blog this week.

I did start Doctor Who season 10 which is so good so far. I really like Bill as a companion and this season is already hilarious.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:






Library: 






Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  
  
 




This Week I Watched






Next Week I'm Reading






Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts



Monday: TBD

Tuesday: Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman Review

Wednesday: The 100 Season 1 TV Show Gush

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment