Monday 4 September 2017

Weekly Recap: 8/28 - 9/3

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry that I have been so absent this summer on my blog. I have been trying to read more.

Also, I am going back to school tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. :(

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:


 




Library: 




Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  







This Week I Watched






Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews






Upcoming Posts



Monday: An Enchantment of Ravens Book Review

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: August Wrap-Up

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment