Sunday 17 September 2017

Weekly Recap: 9/4 - 9/17

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry that I have been so absent this summer on my blog. I have been trying to read more.

School hasn't been too hard but to be fair, I am only entering the third week of school. I am also starting an internship tomorrow so that's exciting!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 

  

 




Received for Review: 

 




In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read
  





This Week I Watched


 





Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: Legacy of Kings Review

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read Wonder Woman!! Are you caught up with Doctor Who now? I can't read the season number on the picture, lol. Bad eyes!

    ReplyDelete