Sunday 8 October 2017

Weekly Recap: 10/2 - 10/8

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Not much has been happening the past week and I'm sorry that I have been absent on this blog. I am trying to work on pulling my grades up so until then I won't be on here much.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 




Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

NONE

This Week I Read
  




This Week I Watched




Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts



Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: September Wrap-Up

Saturday: Legacy of Kings Review

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment