Sunday 24 December 2017

Weekly Recap: 12/11 - 12/24

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Long time no see!

I have been on a hiatus in order to focus on my schoolwork and other obligations. I just started winter break, though, so I hope to work more on this blog.

I saw Star Wars The Last Jedi, the day after it released and I loved it so so much! [I will be coming out with a spoiler talk soon]. I am planning on seeing it again this coming week if possible.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 


 






Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It


This Week I Read

  



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 


Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift
Bloodstream by Transviolet
Dusk Till Dawn by Sia and Zayn
Oh Holy Night 
Mary Did You Know? 
What Child is This?
The Nutcracker Soundtrack


Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts



Monday: Book Review

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment