Sunday 25 February 2018

Weekly Recap: 2/19 - 2/25

I have decided to start doing a weekly post called weekly recap where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I managed to read two books this week but I didn't write any posts which I'm trying to fix.

I did get to see Black Panther this weekend and it was so good. I really liked all the characters and I loved the representation in it. I might write a review so stay tuned.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 








Received for Review: 





In Case You Missed It

NONE

This Week I Read




This Week I Watched

    



This Week I Listened To 

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
High Heels by Jojo
Union of the Snake by Riverdale Cast
Bloodstream by Transviolet
That Man by Caro Emerald
Heaven by Julia Michaels
Why So Sad by Halocene


Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: NONE

Tuesday: NONE

Wednesday: NONE

Thursday: NONE

Friday: Spring '18 Most Anticipated Books

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment