Sunday 14 October 2018

Weekly Recap: 9/24 - 10/13

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

It's been three weeks since I've written a recap. In that time, I've gone home to visit my family for a weekend.

College is hard but I have grown accustomed to it and am trying to manage the workload and balance my schedule.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 


 



Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read





This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Just My Type by The Vamps
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Toxic by Britney Spears
Queen Bee by Rochelle Diamante


Next Week I'm Reading




Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap




Around the Blog Community

No comments:

Post a Comment