Tuesday 15 January 2019

Movies I Am Excited For in 2019!

Hey guys. 

I recently did a post all about the 2018 movies I watched and I figured that I'd share some movies I want to see in 2019.

Some of these movies don't have release dates yet, so I am not sure if they will be released this year. These are all the movies that I am excited for, though I'm not sure if I will actually watch them.

With that being said, let's get into it.


MOVIES







1.  Ashes in the Snow ~ January 11, 2019

This book is so depressing but I really enjoyed it when I read it in Middle School. I probably will not see this in theaters as it's really depressing and is only coming in some theaters. 

2.  How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World ~ February 22, 2019

How to Train Your Dragon movies are some of my favorite kids movies and I am so excited to watch this last one. 

3. Chaos Walking ~ March 1, 2019

Chaos Walking is another book to movie adaptation and I have not read this book. I am excited to see the movie though because both Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley are in it and I love them both. 

4. Captain Marvel ~ March 8, 2019

Captain Marvel is one of the Marvel movies set to release in 2019 and it is (I believe) the first Marvel movie with a female lead. I am so excited for this and hope to see it in theaters. 

5. Avengers Endgame ~ April 26, 2019

Avengers Endgame is a movie I am both excited for and nervous for. Avengers Infinity War was devastating which everyone knows if they saw it and I'm sort of not looking forward to diving back into that world. 

6. The Sun is Also a Star ~ May 17, 2019

This is yet another book to movie adaptation coming out this year and this one stars an actor from Riverdale so I am excited to possibly see this one. 

7. Aladdin ~ May 24, 2019

Aladdin is a Disney live action movie that is coming out in 2019! Aladdin is not my favorite Disney movie but I really like the songs and based on the teasers, this one looks like it will be a lot of fun. 

8. Spiderman Far From Home ~ July 5, 2019

Spiderman Homecoming is one of my all-time favorite Marvel movies and the teaser trailer for this movie just released and it looks amazing. It definitely will be a good movie to help us all recover from Avengers Infinity War and Avengers Endgame.

9. The Lion King ~ July 19, 2019

This is another Disney live action adaptation and I am actually a little nervous for this one as the original is very sad (as you all know if you've seen it!). However, I am still very excited to see how they do this. I'm confused as to how this is live action if it is still all CGI? 

10. Charlie's Angels ~ November 1, 2019

I'm not sure if I will see this one but I had to put it on here because of the cast. I've never seen the original Charlie's Angels so I am not sure what it's about but I am interested in it because of how much of the cast I know. 

11. Frozen 2 ~ November 22, 2019

Frozen is one of my favorite Disney movies and I am honestly shocked that they're making a second one as it seemed like they were making a Broadway musical instead. However, of course I am excited for this one and I'm very curious about it because there hasn't been much information about it yet. 

12. Star Wars Episode IX ~ December 20, 2019

This is the last Star Wars in the new trilogy and I am honestly terrified. I've grown so attached to these characters especially Poe Dameron and Rey that I don't want to see them leave or this end. 

13. The Perfect Date (Netflix) ~ Unknown 2019 Release

This movie stars Noah Centineo and Camila Mendes. It is supposed to come out this year on Netflix and I am very excited to see what it's about and what it's like. 


That is it for this blogpost. Are there any movies on my list that you hope to see as well?  Or any movies that you want to see that aren't featured on this list?  Please share them with me as I'd love for new recommendations. 

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment