Sunday 19 May 2019

Weekly Recap: 5/13 - 5/19

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

Sorry that I haven't done one of these in a long while but I haven't been reading much or blogging much so I didn't see the point but now I'm back!  I am back home from college. I moved out last Sunday and then my parents and I drove back home (for 10 hours) on Monday. I hung out with friends on Friday for one of my friends' birthday where we had dinner and got our nails done. On Saturday, I finally saw Avengers Endgame for the first time and it was so good but also made me cry a lot.

I am ready to read a lot as well as catch up on some TV and movies.  I also added a new feature to this weekly recap which shows book, movie, and tv news!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 






Received for Review: 



In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read




This Week I Watched



This Week I Listened To 

The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Just a Girl by No Doubt
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
ME! by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie
Kill this Love by BLACKPINK
Woman by Kesha
Stand Down by Little Mix
Saturday Night by Panic! at the Disco
Celebrity Skin by Hole
Noir State Beach by Xu Xu Fang
The Struggle by Grizfolk
Go by Meg Myers
Mercy by Hurts
No Scrubs Cover by Unlike Pluto


Next Week I'm Reading





Upcoming Reviews





Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

Jessica over at A Great Read did the 90s Book Tag!

CG over at PaperFury told us what are the Best and Worst Things About Being an Author + Book Blogger!

Fadwa over at Word Wonders did a post about how YA Books with "Heavy" Topics are Necessary!


Book, Movie, and TV News

Nancy Drew CW Trailer: It looks a lot like Riverdale which is a tiny bit concerning but I think I might try it out this Fall!

Motherland Fort Salem Trailer: This is a new Freeform show that is set in an alternate America where witches have a deal with the government in which they fight for their country and it has dominant women on the front lines rather than men. I'm all about girl power so I kind of want to try this!

The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black is now going to be published in 2019 and I am so excited!

Eleanor and Park is going to be adapted into a movie. The cast isn't known yet. 

The Hating Game now has some cast members.  Robbie Amell (CW's The Flash and The Duff) and Lucy Hale (Freeform's Pretty Little Liars) were cast in the main roles of Josh and Lucy, respectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment