Sunday 16 June 2019

Weekly Recap: 6/10 - 6/16

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

This past week wasn't very eventful. I did go to see Aladdin on Friday with a friend and I loved it. It's probably my favorite Disney live action movie as of yet. I will be writing a movie review of it that will be up this coming week.

I didn't get too much reading or writing done this week but I'm hoping to get more done in the coming week.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:



Library: 



Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read

 


This Week I Watched



This Week I Listened To 

Aladdin Live Action Soundtrack
The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Just a Girl by No Doubt
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Sucker by The Jonas Brothers
ME! by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon
Noir State Beach by Xu Xu Fang
The Struggle by Grizfolk
Go by Meg Myers
Mercy by Hurts
Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons
Daddy Lessons by Riverdale Cast
Low Key by Ally Brooke


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

Tracy over at Cornerfolds did a review of Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson. 

Bekka over at Lock and Rose did the Mid Year Book Freakout Tag!


Book, Movie, and TV News 

Sarah J. Maas' House of Earth and Blood gets a new cover and synopsis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment