Sunday 15 September 2019

Weekly Recap: 9/9 - 9/15

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I haven't done one of these in so long but I figured since I've been updating more, that I should do one of these.

This week I started my new job and I also got some reading done!

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:

 


Library: 



Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read




This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Lover by Taylor Swift Soundtrack
Descendants 3 Soundtrack
I Warned Myself by Charlie Puth
Shameless by Camila Cabello
Kill my Mind by Louis Tomlinson
Princesses Don't Cry by Aviva
Don't Call me Angel by Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, and Miley Cyrus


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews



Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

CG over at PaperFury did a post about 10 Books She's Avoided Reading.


Book, Movie, and TV News 

P.S. I Still Love You snags a release date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment