Sunday 27 October 2019

Weekly Recap: 10/14 - 10/27

Weekly recap is where I update you on my life, reading and watching. Plus any posts I have done or will do.

I've been catching up on writing my novel as well as writing on here.

Now, let's get into recapping.


New Books

Purchased:




Library: 





Received for Review: 




In Case You Missed It
This Week I Read



This Week I Watched




This Week I Listened To 

Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer
Kill my Mind by Louis Tomlinson
Looking at Me by Sabrina Carpenter
Fingerprints by Kita Klane
There Will Be Blood by Kim Petras
Nice to Meet Ya by Niall Horan
Lights Up by Harry Styles
Queen by Loren Gray
Clockwork by Kristina Bazan
Killer by Kristina Bazan
House of Memories by Panic! at the Disco
My Spooky Playlist on Spotify


Next Week I'm Reading



Upcoming Reviews




Upcoming Posts


Monday: TBD

Tuesday: TBD

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: TBD

Friday: TBD

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Weekly Recap



Around the Blog Community

CG over at Paperfury did a post about preparing for and surviving Nanowrimo

Aimal over at Bookshelves and Paperbacks did a September Wrap-Up Post. 

Heather over at The Sassy Book Geek did a Halloween Book Recommendation Guide


Book, Movie, and TV News 

None This Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment