Thursday 2 April 2020

2020 O.W.L.S Magical Readathon Introduction + TBR

Hello everyone! I think it's safe to say that the last couple of weeks have been tough for a lot of people. When I saw that the O.W.L.S. Readathon was happening this month, I decided to try it. Last year, I was curious but I was busy with college and I didn't participate. However, now that I have more time on my hands, I am going to give this readathon a try. 

For those of you who haven't heard of this readathon, you can find all of the information on the website here. During this readathon you can choose which magical career you want to have and once you choose, you'll see which O.W.L.S. you have to pass and from there you can find the reading prompts related to those O.W.L.S. 

For this challenge I chose Curse Breaker (which sounds so cool) and Auror (which is another career that I would go for in the Wizarding World). I'll also be taking Animagus Training which is an optional class/section. 

Below is my work load and TBR (that is very tentative): 


CURSE BREAKER O.W.L.S. 


ANCIENT RUNES (CURSE BREAKER): 

(Read a Book with a Heart on the Cover or Title)



ARITHMANCY (CURSE BREAKER, ANIMAGUS TRAINING):

(Read a Book Outside of Your Own Genre)




CHARMS (CURSE BREAKER, AUROR):

(Read a Book with a White Cover)





DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS (CURSE BREAKER, AUROR):

(Read a Book Set at the Sea/Coast)




HERBOLOGY (AUROR): 

(Read a Book with a Title that Starts with M)




POTIONS (CURSE BREAKER, AUROR):

(Read a Book Under 150 Pages)




TRANSFIGURATION (CURSE BREAKER, AUROR, ANIMAGUS TRAINING) :

(Read a Book with Shapeshifting)




Are you participating in the O.W.L.S this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment