Monday 31 August 2015

August 2015 Wrap Up

August 2015 Wrap Up And Book Reviews

Hello lovelies,

           So, the lovely month of August has just finished and with it brings another wrap up of what I read during this month and some book reviews.  So, I read a couple books this month that I wanted to and some that I didn’t want to. Overall this wasn’t a month that I accomplished a lot sadly.

So, without further ado, here are the books I read.

I read Kingdom Keepers Disney After Dark.  This was an amazing book about five teens who are chosen for a new program at Disneyland and then they cross over during the night and have to save Disneyland from the evil Overtakers.  I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone, especially if you love Disney.


I also read Stitching Snow which is a sci-fi retelling of the fairytale Snow White. It is also amazing and I did a review in my August TBR so go check it out! :)

And lastly, I read The Once and Future King by T.H. White.  This book was alright though I did find it quite boring for the first two mini-books inside it.  Then it got better and the last mini-book was much better.  I read this for a school project!

That concludes my August Wrap-Up.  Yes, I didn’t read much and I have another ambitious TBR for September coming soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment