Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Favorites

August 2015 Favorites


Hello lovelies,


         As the title says, I am doing my August favorites!  I can’t wait to share them with you.  


I also have an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!


As soon as I start to have less homework and more time. Which will probably be the weekend, I will do a movie review for you guys. I have been dying to do so and it will probably be on a Marvel movie that I have recently seen. So look out for that! :)


Without further ado here they are:


Song by Female Artist: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift and High by the Beach by Lana Del Rey
Song by Group: Drag Me Down by One Direction
Book: Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Food: Pizza
Snack: Asiago Cheese Bagel
Place: Panera Bread
Movie: Thor
Dessert: Shortbread cookie
Outfit: black shorts, converse and Tinkerbell blue top
Hair: Straight and down
TV show: The Avengers
Social media: Google Plus
Beauty Product: Eos
Story on Wattpad: The Last Knight by May Tijssen

Thanks for viewing this.  Please stay tuned for further updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment