Wednesday 4 November 2015

October 2015 Warm-Up

October 2015 Wrap-Up

So, the month of October is coming to an end and with it comes another wrap up post.  I don’t really like doing these because sometimes it makes me depressed to see how little I have read that much.

But without further ado, let’s get into the post.


The first book I read this month was The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.  

This book was an amazing read. I really enjoyed the twists and turns it brought us.  And there was this HUGE plot twist that blew my mind. I didn’t know it was going to happen and I’m sure everyone else didn’t as well.


The second book I read was Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

Yes, I have read this book twice before but reading this again made me realize some things and see some things I didn’t before. I love this book so much and there will be a book review coming in the next few weeks.


The third book I read was The Spiritglass Charade by Colleen Gleason

I really liked this book because it was the sequel to The Clockwork Scarab which is one of my all-time favorite books. This series is about the niece of Sherlock Holmes and the sister of Bram Stoker. They are basically mysteries and I love them so much! And don’t worry for all you romance freaks, yes there is romance.


The fourth book I read was The Young Elites by Marie Lu.

I LOVED this book and you can read my review here.   


The fifth book I read (well I didn’t actually read this book. I read half) was The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas.

The reason I didn’t finish this book was because I had to return it.  Seriously, libraries…


The sixth book I also only read half of but I am working on it. This was The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron.

I love this book so far. I am starting to enjoy darker books probably due to the darker TV shows I have begun to watch!  (Teen Wolf….)

Unfortunately, I did not read any of the other books on my list because I had so much work during the month of October. It was crazy!


So, that’s all for this blogpost.  I will see you soon for my November TBR!  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I think you mixed up your title. Instead of "October 2015 Warm-Up" It probably should be "October 2015 Wrap-Up" Haha, these mistakes do happen! :)

    ReplyDelete