Thursday 5 November 2015

November 2015 TBR!

Hello lovelies,

         So, today I am going to be telling you about my November TBR.



This month I did something different. Instead of just picking out books off of my bookshelf I decided to put the titles of books I wanted to read by the end of this year in a cup and then pick out a certain number. I did pick out way more than I will have time for but hey...a girl can hope.



The first book I have on my TBR is The Chess Queen Enigma by Colleen Gleason. This book is the third book in the Stoker and Holmes series. I read the second book in my last TBR. I will not be giving you a summary because there may be spoilers. Sorry :(


The second book I have on my TBR is Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. This book is the third book in The Hunger Games series. No summary ‘cause spoilers.  But I am reading this book because I will be going to see the movie later this month with some friends and I would actually like to properly read the book this year.  


The third book I have on my TBR is to finish The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron. Yeah, I was supposed to finish this book last month but I just didn’t have time so I will be trying to finish this book this month. This is a sort of steampunk gothic novel and I am really excited to see how it’s going to all turn out!


The fourth book I have on my TBR is The Death Cure by James Dashner. I really didn’t want to read this book because I will probably be a sobbing mess by the end. Yes...supposedly this book hits you right in the feels.  I will be sure to give you a review of this book and it will probably have a lot of sobbing in it.  Note to self: Do NOT read this book at school. Don’t want people to see you crying.



The fifth book I have on my TBR is The Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.  I have been meaning to read this book for a while now but never actually got around to it. It is supposed to be amazing! And I really don’t doubt it.


The sixth book I have is Defy by Sara B. Larson. This book looks so good and I really want to read it. I really like these types of books that have a female pretending to be a male. I would really like to write a book like this but not going to yet.


The seventh book I have on my TBR is In the Time of Dragon Moon by Janet Lee Carey. I have had this book on my shelf from the library for a while now and I really want to read it so I am doing so.


The eighth book I have on my TBR is Fairest by Marissa Meyer. By the time this gets posted I will probably have already finished the book so yes, the review will be coming.


The ninth book I have on my TBR is Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke. I haven’t really read that many dark books before so I am going to try.


The tenth book I have is Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger. Yes, I have read this book and I loved it but I need to re-read it.  


The eleventh book I have is Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen.   I am actually reading this currently and it is amazing so far and I can’t wait to read more. This is the third book in a series!


The twelfth and last book I have got is The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson.  I CAN NOT wait to read this book! The Kiss of Deception was amazing so this one has got to be amazing!

Anyways...I had better start on this overambitious TBR soon! See you all when I post some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment