Monday 9 November 2015

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Pre-Movie Thoughts and Talk!

Hello lovelies,

        Since they recently released the trailer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I am going to tell you what my thoughts are on it. This is obviously a movie I am planning on going to see!

First of all I know that this is a book to movie adaptation but I have no plan on reading the book first and this is one of the first times I am actually going to do this. And yeah, I’m kind of nervous about that because it will probably ruin the book for me.  I’ll think about it.

Second, I think the actors they picked for the characters are going to be PERFECT!

Lily James was cast as Elizabeth Bennet. She seems like the perfect person to play her. She has been in two sort of period type things. For instance she was just recently in Cinderella. And she is also in Downton Abbey. Not that I watched the latter.  But she was amazing as Cinderella. She just has this on-screen charm and she totally charms the audience. Plus she positively glows in her roll. And she did have great on-screen chemistry with her Prince Charming. I think she will be a great Elizabeth.

Sam Riley just seems perfect in the trailer. He’s got that dark, brooding Mr. Darcy feeling down so far. And I can’t wait to see what he’ll be like in the movie!

I’ve never seen Douglas Booth in a movie so I can’t really say anything against him…

Matt Smith as Mr. Collins will sure prove to be interesting… (I only know him as The Eleventh Doctor and I wanted it to stay that way)

Third, it just seems like a really well done movie. I can’t wait to see all their kick-ass moves.

If I hadn’t read Pride and Prejudice or hadn’t heard of any of the actors I would not see this movie.  Horror movies are not my thing but I think I shall make an exception for this movie.

Who else is excited?


1 comment:

  1. Just a question, are you going to be going advice? Can people post things they need advice on, and you take it and answer it, sort of like a "Dear Susie" column in a newspaper? Maybe you could call it "Dear Annette"

    Also, you should have Q&A's every first week of the month, so people can comment questions, and you answer them in a blog post!

    ReplyDelete