Saturday 30 January 2016

January Wrap Up!

January Wrap-Up


January was not a good reading month for me as I didn’t manage to finish all the books that I wanted to.



The first book I read was Rook by Sharon Cameron. I loved this book and the review will be linked at the bottom of this post.


The second book I read was A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I loved this book and I do need to post a review on this and that is on my list of book reviews to do.



The third book I read was The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey. I loved this book as well and I will be doing a review of this as soon as I can.



The fourth book I read was Curio by Evangeline Denmark. This review is up and I shall link it at the bottom of this post.  



I have also started Winter by Marissa Meyer and I am about halfway through. I will most likely not finish this book in this month but I can try.


I did not finish the rest of the books that I wanted to so they will probably be going into my next TBR!


Reviews Mentioned:


Curio by Evangeline Denmark

1 comment:

  1. I read Mila 2.0 and fell in love! Feel free to check out my spoiler free review at sprinklesandseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete