Sunday 20 March 2016

Mid Month Check In

Hello all.

I decided to do a mid-month check in as I finished a lot of books this month and would like to show them all to you along with their ratings. Some of these books have reviews and some don't.



The first book I read so far was Lions in the Garden by Chelsea Luna. I rated this book 4.5 out of 5 Crowns. I have a full review of this book which you can find here.



I also read Stars Above by Marissa Meyer. This was amazing and I obviously rated it 5 out of 5 Crowns because it is a bunch of novellas in my favorite series. I did not do a review but I may. 



I also read Dangerous Deceptions by Sarah Zettel. This was the second book in The Palace of Spies series and I enjoyed it though it could have been better. I rated it 4 out of 5 Crowns. I have to write a review. 



I also read One Paris Summer by Denise Grover Swank. This was a book I received from NetGalley and I enjoyed it but not as much as I had hoped. I rated it 4 out of 5 Crowns and you can find the review here. 



I also read A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris and I rated this book 5 out of 5 Crowns because I absolutely loved it. I have been reading a lot of Contemporary books this month and I have started to really enjoy them! 



I also read A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund and I rated it 4 out of 5 Crowns. I unfortunately didn't enjoy this book as much as I had hoped and I will go into more detail in my review and spoiler review which will be coming soon. 



I also read A Reaper of Stone by Mark Gelineau and I rated it 5 out of 5 Crowns. A review will be coming soon. 



The last book I have read so far this month was City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I rated this 5 out of 5 Crowns because it was amazing. I loved the characters, the world and the dialogue. Plus there was a twist that I never saw coming. More coming in my review! :) 

That is all for this month's mid-month check in and I will be doing some more reviews ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment