Sunday 20 March 2016

Spring Break Books on my Shelf

Spring Break Books on my Shelf!

I got this idea to call it Books on my Shelf from http://cornucopiaofreviews.blogspot.com/

Today I will be doing a different kind of TBR. Instead of having the normal monthly TBR, I am doing a Spring Break one. Spring Break starts on Wednesday for me and I have loads of books I want to read and review so here they are. Some of them come from my March Books on my Shelf and some don’t.



The first book I have is The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. This is the second book in The Iron Fey series. I loved the first book (and no I did not write a review on it which was dumb of me and I plan to write one soon) so I will hopefully love this book. *Fingers crossed*



The second book I have is The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa. This is the third book in The Iron Fey series. I am planning on reading two in this series because I checked out the third book without reading the second one. I really liked the first book so I am sure I will like this one as well. :)



The third book I have is Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. This is a Black Eyed Susan book and it looks so good. I’m dying to read it which is weird because it is a Contemporary book but I have been reading a ton of these this month.



The fourth book I have is Shatter Me by Taheri Mafi. People have said great things about this book and I am dying to get into it. It is about a girl whose touch is fatal. I think it is dystopian because in the description it says that the world is crumbling to pieces. I don’t really know much about this book but I really want to read it.


The fifth book I have is Fallen by Lauren Kate. This book is going to be a movie this year. It has already been casted and it is finished and I am excited. I love YA book to movie adaptations even if some of them don’t turn out all too great.


The sixth book I have is Da Vinci’s tiger by L.M. Elliot. Ugh this book sounds so good and I haven’t heard anything about it and I kind of want to go in blind.



The seventh book I have is The Heir by Kiera Cass. I’ve heard mixed things about this book. Some people hated it and some people loved it. I’ve decided to see for myself. I love the other books in this series so we’ll see.



The eighth book I have is Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. Most people love this book and I really don’t know much about it but I’m down.



The ninth book I have is Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman. I have heard great things about this book and I really want to read it. Plus it was on my Top Books to Read in 2016.



The tenth book I have is Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I have heard nothing but good things about this book. Yes, it is another Contemporary so I don’t know if I will like it but I hope so.


The eleventh book I have is To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I have a book club on Goodreads and we are reading this book this month.



The twelfth book I have is Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke. This is the second book in a series and I really want to read it.

That is all I have on this list. I will probably not get through all of these but I’d like to get through at least five.

No comments:

Post a Comment