Friday 18 March 2016

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY| FICTIONAL OBJECTS I WANT/NEED [LATE!]



  TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY


TOP 5 WEDNESDAY IS A WEEKLY MEME HOSTED BY LAINEY. YOU BASICALLY GET A NEW TOPIC EVERY WEDNESDAY, AND YOU LIST YOUR TOP 5 BOOKS RELATED TO THAT TOPIC. HEAD OVER TO THE GOODREADS GROUP, AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST OF WEDNESDAY-ERS IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING!

Today’s topic is “Fictional Objects I want and I love this topic. I never really think about the fictional items in books/movies but I guess I should. There are so many things that could benefit me in my daily life. I tried not to include too many objects from the same fandom! And sorry this is so late. I have been busy with school! 

5. Invisibility Cloak-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling


Image does not belong to me

Who wouldn't want one of these? I could sneak up on anyone and everyone!


4. Jack's Compass-Pirates of the Caribbean

Image does not belong to me

I need this. There are so many things this could help me with. Plus it's pretty.


3. Annabeth's Yankee Cap-Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan

Image does not belong to me

Let's face it. I really want to turn invisible. 


2. Lightsaber-Star Wars

Image does not belong to me.

I don't want this for violence purposes but it is so cool. 


1. The wardrobe-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Image does not belong to me. 

I would love to go to Narnia. A lot of us would! [Especially since there are guys like Caspian there]



0. The TARDIS-Doctor Who

The image does not belong to me.

I cheated. Yes, I know. But this is something everyone should have. Time travel? Yes please!


HONORABLE MENTIONS

Wand-Harry Potter





Mary Poppin's Bag-Mary Poppins



Iko-The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer



Fairy Dust-Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie








No comments:

Post a Comment